Tuesday, October 12, 2021

***Medical Records Due October 30***

 Pre-K Families, 

Today, I sent home a letter to inform you if your child's medical records are incomplete.  If requested, please provided me with the information requested as soon as possible. 

In addition, please remember to be sure your child receives the flu shot and you provide me documentation of such prior to December 31.  This is required in order for your child to attend school after winter break.  

Kindergarten and First Grade Families, 

Two weeks ago, I sent home a letter to alert you if your child's medical medical records are incomplete. If you received a letter and have not yet responded, please reach out to me to inform me of the status of your child's medical documentation. Paperwork is due by October 30.  

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.  As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me at (973) 697-4777 ext. 5535 or at jluisi@jefftwp.org