Thursday, February 3, 2022

Happy New Year 2022- Take 2

Ok soooo January was NOT fun!  In fact, for many, it was just plain awful! 
Symptoms, testing, masking, distancing, quarantining, isolating, vaccinating, boosting, etc.... 
BUT..
We are into February already and there are brighter days ahead!
So, let us start fresh! 
 
Happy New Year, Cozy Lake Families! 

I want to sincerely thank you all!  You are the most cooperative, understanding, patient and supportive group of families I have ever worked with.  In all my years of school nursing, I have never experienced such a difficult time, while also experiencing so much compassion and kindness.  I guess tough times can really bring out the good in others.  



So, that's our silver lining to take with us into 2022.  Hang in there, everyone!  Spring, warmer weather, and healthier, happier days are ahead!