Thursday, November 2, 2023

Calling All Registered Nurses!

This message is for all our Registered Nurse Parents out there.   Do you want to use your skills and talents to help your child's school while at the same time make some extra money?   If so, check out our job opening for substitute school nurses right here in Jefferson Township!

As a substitute school nurse, you would be trained by one of the amazing district nurses (preferably me, haha) so that you feel comfortable and confident covering the medical needs of the students in the absence of our regular school nurses.  Rest assured, you will have all you need to have a successful, meaningful, enjoyable experience.   You would be able to pick and choose your availability to best meet your own personal needs.  

If you are at all interested, please reach out to me and I can give you more information.  I could also schedule a day for you to shadow me and see if this is something that you would enjoy! I can be reached as always at (973) 697-4777 ext 5535 or jluisi@jefftwp.org.  

Click the link below for more information and how to apply....

Substitute School Nurse Information and Application 


No comments: