Monday, February 24, 2020

Wellness Week Challenge!

Below you will find our Cozy Lake Wellness Week Challenge! See the previous post for our Wellness Week JAM and Theme Day  information.   Please consider participating in these activities to help promote and ensure you and your family stay happy and healthy all winter long!



o   Spend 30 minutes or more each day doing physical activity (walk, jog, bike, dance, ice skate, sleigh riding)    
     
                                 


o   Drink 5 glasses or more of water each day

         
                                                 


o   Eat 5 or more colorful foods each day



o   Recite this pledge every morning....

"I pledge to myself on this day, 
To try to be kind in every way. 
To every person big and small, 
I will help them if they fall. 
When I love myself and others too, 
That is the best that I can do!
Today, the Choice is Mine!"



o   Plan 10 hours of sleep or more every night