Tuesday, October 27, 2020

"My child was sent home from school sick....When Can My Child Return???"

 Hey Families....

At this time, according to the Department of Health, the Morris County community COVID risk level is "moderate".    The community risk level is evaluated weekly and posted on the DOH website.  

The community risk level is important because it directly effects how your child's symptoms are managed in the school setting.  

Should your child exhibit certain symptoms of illness during the school day (see "COVID screening checklist" on my blog for list of symptoms), I will contact you right away and request you pick up your child as soon as possible.  When you arrive, I will provide you with the following letter.  This letter outlines what needs to take place in order for your child to return to school (according to the DOH guidelines). 

Click the link below to review the letter....

Parent Letter-When Your Child Can Return to School

As always, I am here for you!  If you have any questions or concerns, call me at (973) 697-4777 ext. 5535 or email me at jluisi@jefftwp.org.