Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Coronavirus UPDATE: March 11th



Hi Cozy Lake Families,

I wanted to update you all on the situation here at Cozy.  I can reassure you all at this time that we are still looking VERY healthy here in our school.  We have not had more than 5 illness related absences on any given day for the past 2 weeks.  We have no students with the flu at this time.

We are continuing to reinforce healthy hygiene habits here in school.  Please continue to do so at home at well.

It is very important for me to remind you to keep your children home if they are sick.  I know we request this throughout the year, but during this time of heightened precautions please assist us in this matter.  In addition, please make arrangements to have your child picked up asap if notified by the school to do so.

Students are hearing about coronavirus from TV, family, and friends.  The following is a link to an awesome comic for kids that will help to educate and reassure kids.  Please click the link and consider making the comic book with your kids.  I did it myself and I promise it is not complicated and takes just a minute!

A Comic For Kids:  Exploring the New Coronavirus

Thanks you so much, as always!  I hope you are all getting out and enjoying this beautiful weather!